Listary crashes shortly after starting up
C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Listary\UserData\DiskSearch.db and try to start Listary again.
Listary is activated unexpectedly when using keyboard or touchpad
Open Listary Options – Hotkeys, uncheck Press Ctrl twice to show/hide Listary.
Disable Listary for an application
- Activate Listary in that app.
- Move your mouse toward the 3 dots.
- Click the 3rd button.
- Select “Disable Listary”.
“Disable Listary for This Application” doesn’t appear
- Open Listary Options – App Settings.
- Click the add button and select the application (e.g. “C:\Windows\System32\Taskmgr.exe”).
- Uncheck the checkbox before it.
- Click OK or Apply.